"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Friday, December 26, 2008

FAMILY DAY


Hey Guys,


I went to Ma's side early this morning and said my usual "mmmmaaaaammm!', but she was in dreamland. I couldn't wake her. The boss was around, so I couldn't jump on the bed either. Tammy (my partner in crime - the white one on the left)had been restless for a while and the birds have been squealing for ages. We all needed food! Wow, but Ma was passed out! Pa too. I think these humans battle at this time of the year. They call it Chris...miss. What they miss, I don't know. Wish I could have as much food as them!


We were all lucky though this morning (Tammy and I, that is). Ma and the Boss were oosing the "Walk" word. Their smelly shoes are always the clue! Tam and I darted up and down the passage to make sure that our leads weren't forgotten. Ma and the Boss will have to get new carpets soon!


The girls were asleep, but Tam's Ma got up to join us. She supervised Tam this morning, whilst my Ma tried to keep me under control. Yep, it was good. 4kms this morning. Tam is so contained, though. She walks sooo sedately next to her Ma....I wonder whats wrong with her. Us Goldens are an exciteable bunch. She's maybe letting the pack down.... Will have to talk to her.


I, on the other hand, have to mark all my places, but the walkers don't seem to understand (?). Hey....it was such fun arousing all the other canines in the neighbourhood. They look sooo funny behind their sealed up fences! Especially the fat labradors...they are dragging their bellies on the driveways. Have you ever tried to bark with a belly? Yea...its not comfortable. Shameful owners; no walks and too much food!


Anyway, its boxing day. Where the boxes are, Im not sure, but I'm parking off today. Doesn't seem like Ma has got any plans. Ive been banned from the pool, so I'll just find cool spots to lie near Ma.


Woof!

No comments: