"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Friday, March 20, 2009

INVADING BIRDS!




















HI GUYS!

We had fun in the garden yesterday...

One of mom's favourite birds here in South Africa is the Burchell's Coucal. It is a very shy bird and decided to drink water out of OUR water feature yesterday. Us dogs were so excited for Mom, so Tammy and I went to investigate. The bird flew into a nearby tree and so we followed. Mom was calling us to come away, but we thought it better to keep an eye on the invader.


We have wonderful birds here in South Africa. Tammy has often 'rescued' birds that land in our garden. She is generally very gentle with them when she finds them, but Mom gets very worried when we chase the birds. Let me tell you a secret...

"Tam' chases the Hadeda Ibisis - who come into our garden to search for snails - every morning."

I think Mom knows about this. But Toffee is the worst...he's aggressive with any flying object which comes into our garden.


I think my pack are having fun with this past-time of chasing birds...perhaps I'll join them. What do you think?
WOOF!
luv Max




No comments: