"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

TOFFEE HAS BEEN OUSTED!!!


mmmmWOOF!!!

Hello everyone.



















I must tell you all...I TRIUMPHED TODAY!!!! TOFFEE HAS BEEN OUSTED!!!!

That little rat has recently been spending all his time on any available lap and I have had to watch from the floor. It's been hugely irritating! Especially since he's been spending frequent time on Mom's lap when they watch TV at night.

This is how he does it. He puts on his "cuteness" pose and nobody can resist but to pick him up. What a stunt...



























Well, I wasn't going to have any more of this...
I OUSTED HIM!!!
Now I have taken over the big chair with mom. I finally see what Toff' likes about all this cuddling. Try it guys!!
Love mmmmmMAXxxxxx

5 comments:

Life With Dogs said...

It's those little battles that win the war ;)

Stella said...

So, where does Toffee get to watch TV and snooze? Every pup deserves a nice spot. Will you share yours?
(heh, heh)

Kisses,
Stella

Maxmom said...

Hey Stella...
Don't you worry; TOFFEE ALWAYS finds a spot! He's sneaked into the Master's lap. We have a photo...maybe we'll put it up, but he's getting too much credit, so Im still deciding.
luv mmmMaxxx

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Max! We both love mom's lap, so cosy!
We love the photos!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Hamish Westie said...

It strikes me there is more than one cute dog in this household. Maybe more laps needed!
Cheers! Hamish.