"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Monday, June 1, 2009

WATER & WATERFALLS

mmmWOOF!

Hey Guys...

Well that horrible cold front has passed. Gee is was cold! I'm back to my old self now, so I thought I'd be a tour guide again and show you some of the waterfalls which I promised in my last post.

I don't know about you guys, but us dogs LOVE to play in water. We have a swimming pool in our garden with its own water feature. Tammy and I swim a lot during the summer months - especially in the waterfeature...




















But South Africa has some wonderful waterfalls which you guys can visit when you come over here. The highest waterfall in our country is the Tugela Falls - in the midst of our famous Drakensberg mountains. It is 947m high...Wow...! and it's really beautiful to walk in the mountains.

But I found some of Mom's pictures to show you of some of the waterfalls in the North East of our country - in the Mpumalanga Province. They are really cool...



















THE DEBEGENI WATERFALL (ABOVE)...near Tzaneen.
























...And the waterfalls near Graskop in Mpumalanga.

































...and some other waterfalls - some which you can stand under and get really cool.
Well that's all for now. I think I must go and see what Toffee is up to - he's hard to keep in check.
Take care and have a barkful day.
Luv mmmMAXxxx

5 comments:

Stella said...

Beautiful scenery and waterfalls!
Thanks, Max, for sharing that with us. My Mom is going to buy me a plastic kids pool as soon as it warms up here. Right now its 64 degrees F, so its not a bit summery!

Kisses,
Stella

Amber-Mae said...

Hey guys! Wow! magnificent waterfalls! I wonder what will happen if you jump all the way down from up there? Ooooo...

Smoochies,
Solid Gold Dancer + Puppers

Hamish Westie said...

What great waterfalls. I do like to paddle in water to cool off in hot weather, but swimming? No thanks (too scary!)
Cheers! H.

Rachel said...

Gorgeous... thanks Max.

Thor and Jack said...

What a wonderful waterfalls Max!
Thanks for sharing with us!
Looks like your pool is very cool!

xoxo,
Thor