"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Saturday, July 11, 2009

WHAT TO DO ON A LAZY WEEKEND

mmmWOOF!Hey everyone.

I thought I’d show you what I get up to on a lazy weekend at our house...
Firstly...I make myself comfortable on the main couch!





















Then...I invite my girlfriend to play with me!


























When that is over, I demand a WALK!




















I Take THEM on the walk (in other words – I do the leading! That’s why we have a lead; to show THEM the way!)










































Sometimes we see something REALLY interesting!!!???




















Enjoy your weekend too.
Tons of love
mmmMAXxxxx!

15 comments:

Hamish Westie said...

Hi Max
Is that AN ELEPHANT with you on the couch?? (You see, with all your lessons on African wildlife, I am becoming quite an expert....)
Cheers, H.

Valerie Cummings said...

Hi Max! Is that your girlfriend? She is white like Kealani! Have a great weekend! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Woowowowowowooo lucky lucky lucky friend!!!!
So that super beautiful girl is your girlfriend???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!
You and she are a perfect match!!!!
Both gorgeous ans soooooooooooo elegant!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwww......we love watch your photos!!!!!
And we don't think that yours will be a lazy weekend.....
a walk....a girlfriend....Mmmmmmmmmmmm...that is funny time!!!!
;-))))))
have a wonderful weekend dear Max!!!!
Lots of love and kisses to you and to all your wonderful family and girlfriend!!!!!!
We love youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!
MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Paxton said...

Woof, Max!
You sure make a striking couple out walking! You are lucky I am not there or you would have competition hee hee. I am glad to see that your Mummy also allows you to be up on her furniture - now I don't feel so bad when The Dad looks at me and shakes his head (but he also helps me up to lie with him on the couch).
Must say, your Mummy sure takes good care of you too. Just looking at your coat - so clean, neat and shiny - and you just LOOK so very healthy too.
Way to go, Caryl! This is what responsible pet owners ought to do for their best friends who cannot talk.
Maxdog, give the rest of your family our Tassie hugs and kisses, please.
Paxton-Shirls

Stella said...

Hi mmmmMaxxxx!

It looks like a very nice weekend to me, your pal around, ordering walks, then probably dinner for two.

Have lots of fun,
Kisses,
Stella

Thor and Jack said...

You are a lucky dog, Max! I am not allowed to stay on the couch. Your girlfriend is gorgeous! You make a beautiful couple. I think your lazy weekend was a pawfect day.
Love, Thor

Clive said...

Hey, looks like a perfect weekend to me!

You should see the things they were trying to get me to do today!

lofs of woofs
Clive

Lexi said...

It sounds like the perfect weekend.
~Lexi~

Lorenza said...

Hi, Max!
That is the best way to spend a weekend!
Have fun!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

TwoSpecialWires said...

So you didn't say... once you SAW that interesting kittie peeking out under the fence, did you go to say hello?

You two look so beautiful walking. Your idea of a good weekend is a GREAT one!

xoxo,
Jake and Miss Fergi

Farley said...

Max, that is my idea of a perfect weekend too!

The Musketeers said...

Looks like you had a very good weekend ! BOL, so Tammy is your girlfriend ?

Scout and Freyja said...

So kewel that you two got to go on a walk. It's been cold and raining here so all we do is go out to do business and then come inside to drive our momma nuts by wanting her to play with us because we're bored☺

Kasha said...

That last picture is really cute! You guys are adorable!

The Animal Doctor said...

Hi Max, your girlfriend is pretty! You two look pawsome together.

It took me a while to figure out what you saw, then I realized it was a kitty kat. hihihi

your new friend,
Trudis