"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hammie the Hamster: 2007-2009


"Thx for caring.

Thx for food.

My life was short,

But you did good!

.......waiting for all my furry friends at the R A I N B O W bridge."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note from Mom: We're not too sad, so not to worry! Hammie had a good life. Those bloggers who are inclined to make kitty-cat comments:...Be prepared, we are strong!!!!:)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

22 comments:

Stella said...

Good voyage, Hammie!

Kisses,
Stella

Woodrow, Luna, MJ Campanella said...

So sorry for you loss

Woodrow - Sweetie - MJ

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

Goodbye Hamster. May you have a warm snuggly nest and cheeks full of sunflower seeds at the Rainbow Bridge.

Luv,
Cloud

Valerie Cummings said...

Goodbye Hammie! Sorry to hear about your loss :( Hugs Joey and Kealani

JD and Max said...

Happy landings at Rainbow Bridge Hammie! Great to hear you had a good and full life! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

Hero said...

I'm sorry for your loss. My hoomans have always said that they wish that hamsters could have more time with us. Hammie lived a good life and was well loved. He'll have plenty of friends at the Rainbow Bridge. My hoomans have about 10 hamsters at the bridge always ready to make new friends.

Ms. ~K said...

RIP Hammie...

Martha said...

Goodbye sweet Hammie - we are sad hamsters have such a short life! We are pleased that you lived and died loved.
love
Martha & Bailey xxx

Dexter said...

Bye little hammie.

Slobbers,
Mango

Sierra Rose said...

Hugs to all of you! Hammie will be there...bye bye little Hammie.

Max, you are just so super cute in all of those header photos!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose

Clive said...

Poor Hammie!

Safe trip to the other side!

Clive

Hamish Westie said...

Well it was clear from your posts that Hammie was an exceptionally well cared for pet. (But I do feel you could have chosen a more, er, original name...?)
Cheers, Hamish
PS OK, I admit, there are about a hundred Westies called Hamish in Aberdeen alone.

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Bye bye sweet little Hammie!!!
Run free on the rainbow bridge and keep an eye on your wonderful and lovely family!!!!
You'll be furever in our hearts and thoughts!!!!
Goodbye!!!!

Tabatha said...

Goodbye sweet Hammie! Good luck over the rainbow bridge! =)

Golden Samantha said...

Hope you find some terrific fields to hide in over the Rainbow Bridge Hammie. Nice poem.
Hugs xo Sammie

Yas said...

Dat was a great poem. Goodbye Hammie, loads of luck over at the Rainbow Bridge!!

Maxx

Thor and Jack said...

Goodbye little Hammie!

xoxo
Thor

Charlie said...

RIP, little Hammie. See you at the bridge.
- Charlie

Lorenza said...

Good bye sweet Hammie.
Kisses and hugs to you all
Lorenza

Pam said...

Aw, so sorry to learn of the demise of Hammie. May he RIP at the Rainbow Bridge while he waits for his other furry friends.

Madd said...

Hammie has gone to heaven, alas.

As you (and I) said, he lived a long life.

Kitty cat comments? or is it kitty kat komments in true Afrikaner accent alliteration style - yes? :) I am mad, I mean, Madd - I know - and I'm sure only you Max, as a fellow South African will get that joke. Otherwise it fell flat if you did not.

The Madd Catter will not target the deceased with his usual style...so no need to fear Max. This time, I wish the hammie well as he heads to heights of hammie heaven!

Meow - maaaw.

Fond farewell.

The Army of Four said...

Aww! We are so sorry to hear about Hammie!!! We are behind reading blogs and it's all Mom's fault. (Something about re-tiling where the hot water heater broke...)
Thank you for showing love and kindness to a sweet little Hamster!!! We are so very sorry for your loss.
Love,
Ammy