"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Thursday, May 28, 2009

THE SAGA CONTINUES.






















mmmmWOOF! Hey everyone.

Yep, the saga of Toffee's attempt to take over my blog continues....
I admit he's a cutie pie, but THIS IS MY BLOG!!
I spent some time in the garden today gathering my thoughts. This spot in one of Mom's flower beds is one of my favourite...the foliage is nice and cool. Here in Sunny South Africa we have to treasure our cool places.
By the way...a hearty welcome to all the new friends who visit this blog.
With lots of luv
mmmmmMAXxxxxx

6 comments:

Elizabeth Bergesen said...

Hi Cam and Max, nice to meet you. Thanks for visiting my blog, I will make sure to top by and visit you too!

Stella said...

I really hope you are not going to let that little twerp push you out of your blog. Not Max!

Take her out to your thinking spot there among the greenery, and help her think about how wrong it is to steal from others. Think that will do it? Neither do I but its a try!

Kisses,
Stella

Maxmom said...

Hey Stella....
Thanks for the advice. I will certainly try that. TOFFEE is a "HE" but is indeed acting like a "SHE", so I really enjoyed your comment....thanks...you're a star!
Luv mmmMAXxx

Hamish Westie said...

I am so glad to find that you, like me, are a thoughtful dog. A cool spot in the garden sounds a perfect place to consider one's strategy in times of conflict. I have noticed that in some multi-pet households, the 'owner' of the blog tries to keep the peace by allowing the other pets to post on an occasional basis, whilst maintaining a clear understanding about who is blog boss. Could you consider a such a compromise?
Cheers! H.d
PS Stella is very well placed to advise you on this issue.

Rufus and Indie said...

Hi Max! You look pawsome in the photo!
Kisses
Rufus and Indie

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Hi Max and Cam!!!!
Nice to meet you!!!!
We came from Luna's blog!!!!
Do you want to be our new friends???
You look sooooooooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!
and your blog is beautiful!!!!
Hope you would like to be our friends!!!!
sweet kisses and licks!!!
Paco & Milo the 2 goldie brothers from Italy!!!!