"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Friday, July 17, 2009

A NOTE FROM TAMMY

HeLo everyone! I’m TAMMY. Me isS Max’s girLfriend.


PLeez foGgiveS me, me not so good with words...
”the Lift doesn’t go to the top floor”,
“not all the teacups are in the cupboard”
and some PEEplLS callS me dazed.
(Max says you will know what me means!)
But I beeS a gentLe girlLdog and I’m Max’s buddy-Luv so I thinkS I shud do him a big favour and teLLS yous what is gone on.

You see, Max asked me teLLS yous what is happeningS in this house (oh yes, me said that) ...since he’s not here.

Him and Toffee beeS in big standoff positions in da bedroom. They areS both in the bedroom guarding Mom’s bed. Mom hadS some horrible injetshuns in her paws and she isS lying flat out on her bed. Max and Toffee areS having a battle as to who will giveS her the most licks and scoreS the most doggie points.
As for me, I’ve chasedS the rats and the purple butterflies and now dreamingS about...ummm nothing! But I thoughtS I’d let yous know whats happening, so yous wont worryS too much about Max and Mom.
Um..must go...forgotS what I wasS saying....
........ah.....a purple moth!
ByeS now,
TAMMY

9 comments:

Sierra Rose said...

Yeaooooo!! Glad we connected with Max. And, hi Tammie sweetie!

Hugs and snaggle-tooth kisses,
Sierra Rose and mom

Scout and Freyja said...

We hope that your momma is feeling better really soon!

Stella said...

Get Well, Max's Mom!

Kisses,
Stella

Hoover said...

Thanks for the update Tammie.

That Max is one lucky pooch! (hubba hubba)

Wet kisses to the momma.

Hoover BPD

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tammy!
You are beautiful!
I hope Mom gets better soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Thor and Jack said...

Nice to meet you, Tammy! You are very pretty!
Get well soon, Max´s Mom!
xoxo, Thor

TwoSpecialWires said...

What a beauty you are, Tammy! Your eyes are gorgeous and you have your eye liner application down to a science!

Let Mama know we hope she feels better soon.

Love,
Jake and Fergi

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

You are such a pretty grrrl, Tammy! I hope your mom is feeling better wiff all those cuddles and kisses.

Luv,
Cloud

Paxton said...

Hi Tammy

You are quite good with words - I am sure everybody understood all you were trying to say! And who cares about the lift not going to the top floor - tell people to use the stairs then! You are absolutely adorable!
I sure hope that your Mummy is much better now and back on her paws, oops, I meet feet!
Take care.
Love
Paxton and Shirley