"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Friday, January 15, 2010

THANK YOU MURRAY & CLIVE!!!

GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!!!

a very excited MAXDOG here...

Hello there all my furry friends!

I am so excited today! I got a package! I got a package!

Sometimes it's hard to believe that our friends in cyberspace are REAL people but getting a parcel in the post reminds us of this fact.

Well, the package was addressed to MAXDOG and it had been sent all the way from IRELAND !!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! TO...

MURRAY, CLIVE AND THE FAMILY

Well Mom told me to look after the parcel while she went to fetch her camera. I got up onto the couch, tucked it under my chin and waited patiently for her to return.

"Where are you, Mom?! Hurray up! I want to see what is inside this package!?!"

Well, Mom finally got back and sat down with me to open the parcel. We were dying to see what was inside!
"Go on Mom, open it! Open it!"

I took a peek inside...
???

There was a Christmas card addressed to our whole family and a special and wonderful note from Murray to me...

"Oh Murray! I love you too! So much! More than the stars!"

We then sat down on the floor to take out the contents of the package...

There was a calendar published by the
"Irish Guide Dogs for the blind".
It has some amazing pictures inside of some of those beautiful assistance dogs.
(I was wondering if Clive has met 'Angel', the November Doggie? She is also a Golden Doodle and very beautiful too!)

Then we looked at all the gifts they had sent us. Mom made me pose with them all. Clive and Murray also sent me a FRIZBEE and a hat for Mom. Obviously I had to try Mom's hat on!....

There was a magazine of the Irish Guide Dogs Association too.



"Hey, is that CLIVE on the front of that magazine?
Hey Clive...this is our first picture together!
How cool is that!?!"


Can you believe it... Mom then tried to take the FRIZBEE away from me!
"Hey Mom, this is MY frizbee!!!"
So I moaned and moaned and moaned again until she went outside with me...

The game is on....!

I caught it and fetched it! What wonderful fun!!!

Well we played outside for quite a while. I LOVE the frizbee!!!
You guys reminded Mom how much I love that game!!!

So THANK YOU SO MUCH again, Clive and Murray!
What a wonderful surprise!
Thank you also for your friendship and love!
Lotsalicks
Your friend
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA


32 comments:

Dexter said...

That Clive and NSLM are most generous.

Slobbers,
Mango

houndstooth said...

What a wonderful present! I'm glad you had a nice day to enjoy it outside, too!

Bunny

Byron said...

What a great present Max. I am glad you had a lovely day to go outside and play with it.

Licks and slobbers,
Byron

Angus said...

There is unbridled jealousy here - the frisbee we can just about live without but that stylish hat is just too caninely chic.

Moose said...

very good friends you have got there! Does the frizzbee glow in the dark? It looks like it does. Then you could play at night even! What fun!

Golden Daily Scoop said...

Wow!!!! You have some great furiends, Max!!! That is the best frisbee I've ever seen, looks like you had a blast playing with it!! Love the last pic, too cute!!

lotsa licks,
Miley

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

How cool that we got our Frisbees from Clive and the NSLM at the same time! It is so good to have friends!

Woofs,
Tommy

Anya said...

So lovely to receive presents :-)
I can see Max you are very happy
and your Mom also ........ LOL
Enjoy this weekend

Hugs Kareltje =^.^=

Molly the Airedale said...

What a super nice gift from Clive and Murray! Have fun with your frizbee, Max!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Nika + PARKER said...

Wow what a great present!!! Have fun with the frisbee Max!!!

YD, sometimes with ♥June and ♥Angel Samantha said...

Nice pressie! Have fun with the frisbee!

Sam & June

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I LOVED the pikh of the two of woo together!

How furry khlever!

'Clive' and NSLM are pawesome pals!

Tank woo fur sharing your exciting parcel!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Clive said...

Max

Thank you so much for such a great post! Murray has had so much fun reading it this evening. It was hard settling back into school this week and he was tired when he came home this afternoon. But we showed him your post and now, he's read through it with his Mom, his Dad, Sorcha and me - and he's smiling ear to ear!

He adores the photos of you and Clive together - he got a really great giggle out of that! You were very good with the pics - he's in truly great humour now and on his way to bed - telling his giraffe all about you!

Have a lovely weekend
Murray's Mom, Murray & Clive

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! What a wonderful present. Frisbee is the best. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Unknown said...

What great presents. Can you hook me up with a friend from Ireland please?
Twink!

BRUTUS said...

How great!! A frisbee from a friend for Christmas, AND Christmas happens to be in the summer there so you can go out an play with it! Too cool, Max. An nice posing too - especially the one with the hat and the frisbee (mom keeps trying to teach me to hold things - I either drop 'em or chew 'em up!)

Wintery Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Baby Rocket Dog and Hootie said...

That is SO cool! ANd you posed so nicely with all your swell gifts. That Murray and Clive are a very special team!! Baby was especially impressed that you play frisbee so well. She is a very dedicated fetcher too, but with a ball.
Smooches from pooches,
BabyRD and Hootie

ps-Mommy says to tell you thanks for pointing her toward your friends with MAF in Haiti. Our hooman sissy & hubby are working toward going into missions. They are currently in Seattle.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Such very nice friends in bloggie world. That was so thoughtful of your Ireland friends to send you those gifts.
You look like you are enjoying so much!
love
tweedles

How Sam Sees It said...

What a neat package. We will have to look at Clive and Murray's site!

Have fun,

Sam and Cisco

Lorenza said...

Hi, Max!
Clive and Murray sent you pawesome presents!
Sure you had a great time playing with your frizbee!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Oh how WONDERFULLY exciting! What nice presents - from some very nice friends!
Love,
Ammy

ScrapsofMe said...

How fun! It's great to get to know doggies and their people from all over the world. You are such a wonderful friend to everyone, I'm glad you and your momma had a happy surprize from far away. Enjoy yer frisbee.
sniffies,
Bonnie

Unknown said...

Frida in Norway says HI to all Golden Retreievers in south Africa

JD and Max said...

Hi Max - what a fabulous post! We love the photo of you and Clive together, that was so clever and it looks great! You look so smart in your red cap and what fun you're going to have with your new frisbee. Clive and his family are the BEST!! Schnauzer snuggles - JD and Max.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Wow, wasn't that so sweet of them to send you all those lovely pressies!!! We love th ephoto ofyou with the hat on, the frisbee in your mouth, and Clive's pic next to you. And then again, the one of you on the bed. You do so well with the flashy box, Max.

Happy Sunday.

Tail wags, Phantom and Thunder

Kasha The Dainty Great Dane said...

Hi Maxdog,

Mom says she doesn't know who this Clive guy is but he sure is generous with all the goodies you receive in the mail. Isn't it so much fun to received packages from around the world. I'll have to go and introduce myself to Mr. Clive.

AARF Kasha the Dainty Great Dane

Augie and Ti's mom said...

Aww, those are great pictures and great presents! Max is so adorable, I just want to kiss him :)

Mochi and Bali said...

Wow! Your friends sent you some awesome gifts! :) Looks like you really love your new frisbee! :) I love that pic of you with Clive!

Mochi

Cloud the Wonder Dog said...

Hi Max, what a wonderful surprise!!! You look so cute and are a great catch wiff the frisbee. Whenever anyone throws a frisbee to me (even a small one) I sidestep out of the way and watch it fall, then look at the person who threw it and say, "I am NOT picking that up!" BOL!

Luv,
Cloud

Bailey said...

That is so great!

I love that picture of the frisbee catch!

Congratulations!

Barb said...

Hi Max, What special friends you have to send you such an awesome present. You look so adept at the frisbee, it looks as though you have played with it all your life!! Lots of hugs and pats from down under.

ocmist said...

What a wonderful surprise and great gifts! Clive and his little buddy are good friends it sounds like! A FRISBEE… WHAT FUN!!! So glad to see that you are feeling so good and wanted to play so much! We are doing some catch up after all the Mango Minster stuff and the Big Road Trip… We are SO FAR BEHIND!!! The Corgi Country Crew