"MAXDOG" is now available on Amazon.com!!
Click HERE for the 'Print-on-Demand' version
Click HERE for the Kindle (USA) version
Click HERE for the Kindle (UK) version
Caryl Moll's author page on Amazon, click HERE

Dear Readers and faithful friends,

After a number of years of wonderful blogging, this blog has effectively become dormant - except for occasional updates regarding my book, MAXDOG. I have left this blog as a legacy to my dog and a place of sanctuary where we can reflect upon his life. Take your time, peruse the pages spanning Max's 18 months in cyberspace. Feel refreshed and uplifted because his story is an amazing one of..."LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX!"
My activities have now moved on to my new blog entitled "LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX". Please join me there where you can read about my family and canine companions. I also invite you to visit MAXDOG's FANPAGE on FACEBOOK. You can follow the specific links by clicking below:

* 'LIVING LIFE TO THE MAX: click HERE
*MAXDOG'S FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: click HERE
* MAXDOG, the book: click HERE

If you would like to follow me on a deeper, spiritual level, then I invite you to visit my more personal blog:

May God bless you and thank you for following me!
MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

MAXDOG's CHRISTMAS TRIBUTE

Sunday, October 11, 2009

SUNDAY EVENING EAR RUB

mmmWOOF!!!
GREETINGS FROM SOUTH AFRICA!
MAXDOG here...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOhh!!!


AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!



EEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeewww!



UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhh!!!




EISH!!!!
You wanna know why I'm having this special ear-rub??
mmmmmmmm...
IT'S MY 200th POST!!!!



Thank you so much, ALL OF YOU, for being my very special furry friends! The past year (and a bit) has been a truly amazing experience! The joy of finding fur-friends all over the world, the delight of being able to share it all on-line and the bliss of all your
WONDERFUL, INSPIRING COMMENTS!!
We love you guys!
THANK YOU!
Lots of licks
MAXDOG IN SOUTH AFRICA

28 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Woo, Max! Congrats on your 200th post! I hope you get extra treats, too! Ear rubbie-dubbies are sooooooo wonderful, aren't they? I just melt when I get ear rubbie-dubbies!
Luv,
DAve

Two French Bulldogs said...

Somebody sure does look like they are enjoying ear cleaning attention!! Happy 200th post
Benny & Lily

Angus said...

Looking forward to the next 200..

Hamish Westie said...

I can tell you were really enjoying that ear rub Max. And I must say, you do thoroughly deserve such a treat - you've kept so many of us entertained over the past few months with your fascinating stories about your life in South Africa.
Here's to the next 200 posts.
Cheers! Hamish.
PS I think we should give some credit to your Mom too!

Deborah said...

Congratulations Max!! We think your pretty great yourself!! Looking forward to your next 200 posts!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

That ear rub looks like fun. 200 posts, you are a very verbose dog.
Sally Ann

Scout and Freyja said...

WOWZA! 200! That is a milestone but we think that the ear rub should take place each and every day and several times a day, too☺

Valerie Cummings said...

Hi Max! We love ear rubs too and it looks like you are enjoying yours!! We love being your friend too! Hugs Joey and Kealani

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy 200, Max! You look very happy getting your ears rubbed!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Max!
Congrats on your 200th post! I love ear rubs too!
Thanks for being my friend!

Love
Thor

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Happy 200th post Max, ear rubs are so cool! :-)

Holly & Zac. :-)

RILEY AND STAR MY MALTESEKIDS said...

Your 200th Post, no kidd'n? Wow! that's a lot of pawing on the keyboard!

We are surprised that your paws aren't raw to the bone! But you're a big pup and you can handle it!

We really enjoy your post and all your pretty pictures of your beautiful Country. And we enjoy the tour guides through South Africa and your interesting stories as well.

We have learned a lot about South Africa through you and we just want to say thanks for this lovely post and keep on pawing!

Luv,
Riley and Star.

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!
Khongrats!

I'm furry honoured to be one of your readers!

Here's to many many more!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Isn't it just THE FURRY BEST when they find the SPOT!?!

Cassie said...

Congratulations on your 200th post Max....your humans sure seem to know how to give great ear rubs....and you surelooked like you were enjoying it! Looking forward to your next 200 posts.

Luv,
Cassie-roll

D.K. Wall said...

200 posts is awesome! Congratulations on that milestone.

In the meantime, we are printing off the ear rub pictures and taking them to our humans as hints. Sunday nights should require ear rubs.

BRUTUS said...

Congrats, Max!!
Quite an accomplishment! The only thing I'd add to the ear rub treatment is a belly rub for good measure!!

Snorts-
Brutus the Frenchie

Andrea said...

Congratulations, Max!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your 200th Post, Max!
And many many more to come!
I can see you enjoyed your ear rubs!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

KB said...

Way to go Max! What a handsome dog you are. I'm not surprised that you have a cute girlfriend like Tammy!

Chelsea + Shiloh said...

That looks so mmmmm I want my ears rubbed now... congrats on the 200th post... im loving them all :)

Brindusa (Brinda Dasha) said...

Wow, awesome. Congratulations and wait for another 200.
You look so nice, Max. I kissed your nose.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I like my ears rubbed too!

Monty loves it too!!

200th posts! Wonderful!

Yas said...

Woo hoo! Kongrats Max on your 200th post! We luv the pics, we think you look like a gremlin in the 2nd shot! very cuuute! Looking forward to more pawsome posts and pics from you!!

Cheers,
Maxx & Mommy

Dexter said...

Happy 200th! My ears are burning just looking at the glorious ear massage you received.

Slobbers,
Mango

Dog By Nature said...

Congratulations Max! You sure do look like you're blissed out with that ear rub!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the 200th post, wow awesome. And great ear rub!

Ben said...

Ah the joys of a good ear rub.

ocmist said...

WONDERFUL!!! Congratulations, Pal, on your 200th post! That is awesome! You deserver that ear-rub.... I was thoroughly envying you while looking at the pics, and then I found out why, and now I KNOW you deserve it! BG